CV Management System
ASL's CVM Suite™ provides all the tools required by higher educational institutions to efficiently manage online CV’s and academic activities in an easy-to-use, scalable, system without any IT expertise or ever having to install any software or hardware - you simply use a Web Browser. Utilizing the latest Internet technologies and Web standards such as XML, it integrates seamlessly with most education management software to provide a truly end-to-end CV Management solution that is completely Web Browser-based.
CVM Suite™ is a comprehensive, Web-based system that allows higher learning and academic institutions to seamlessly view, manage and update all related academic activities in an easy to use simple platform. CVM Suite™ saves time and money by allowing employees access and update CV information at anytime from anywhere without the need for manual intervention and by automating manual processes using powerful workflow functionality.
Why use CVM Suite™
Whether you are trying to record the scholarly activity of one faculty member or derive aggregate data for an entire department CVM Suite™ is the easiest and most comprehensive platform to use in the marketplace. With a single point of data entry CVM Suite™ streamlines the look and feel of all staff and faculty ensuring one comparable format for evaluation and reporting. Never worry about academic activity reports being unfit for reporting; with the use of our smart reporting server you can tailor your reports to coincide with the optimal departmental and divisional specifications ensuring clarity and consistency.
- Centralized portal for users to manage personal data
- Improve data integrity by over 50%
- Use a variety of standard reporting tools with just one click
- Summarize your role on peer reviewed publications
- Summarize supervision reports for trainees
- Chart teaching activities
- Define your role on grants
- Track promotion activities
- Multiple approval levels to ensure data is secured and accurate
- Access to CV samples and best practice advice
- Compare your CV with other peers